Princeton Meadows, NJ, 08558
Joined on August, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationMIT, Postdoctoral Fellow, 1995-1997, Professor Rick L. Danheiser
Indiana University, Ph.D., 1990-1995, Professor David R. Williams
Nanjing University, M. S., Nanjing, People’s Republic of China, 1984-1987
Nanjing University, B. S., Nanjing, People’s Republic of China, 1979-1983
Experience• Teaching Assistant, Sophomore Organic Chemistry Laboratories, Indiana University, 1990-1992.
• Assistant Professor, Organic Chemistry and Polymer Chemistry, Nanjing Forestry University, 1988-1990.
• Tutor, Introductory Organic Chemistry and Advanced Organic Chemistry, Princeton, 2012-2013.
• Teaching Assistant, Sophomore Organic Chemistry Laboratories, Nanjing University, 1984-1986.
• Short Course, A Primer of Medicinal Chemistry, University of Pittsburgh, July 25-27, 2012.
• Short Course, History of Drug Discovery, University of Pittsburgh, Sept. 27-29, 2010.
• Short Course, History of Drug Discovery, China East Normal University, Oct. 10-12, 2012.
• Sr. Pricinpal Scientist, Medicinal Chemists, Pfizer, 1997-2007
• Sr. Research Investigator II, Process Chemist, 2007-2012
HobbiesMy hobbies are collecting postage stamps on Chemistry and Medicine Themes; reading history and writing organic and medicinal chemistry textbooks (17 published so far).
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.